About the position:
Invenio is recruiting a senior-level principal to lead our corporate venturing & innovation initiatives. We are looking for a talented and self-directed person with a passion for startups and entrepreneurial environments who wants to foster innovation forward by collaborating with established corporations.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Build out and manage Invenio’s corporate innovation practice
- Manage your own team
- Help your team develop character, competence and commitment to the client vision
- Project scope and time evaluation
- Build high standards and find ways to continuously raise the bar
- Deliver program KPI’s and look for ways to grow the business and deliver expectations
Is this you?
- Structured and able to think far ahead
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate a compelling vision, listen carefully, and execute the client’s needs
- Ability to lead team members and execute across multiple competencies, and a good understanding of setting expectations for a team
- Focus, excitement and the ambition to constantly raise the bar
- Creative thinking, entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to give back
- Enjoy managing a team of stakeholders with different motivations in a fast-paced and, at times, ambiguous environment.
- You have a customer-centric mindset towards clients and an interest in launching new projects – we look for people who possess an entrepreneurial instinct for marketing and a client-service mindset.
- Communication. We value diplomacy, honesty and emotional intelligence.
- High performance teamwork. Lead high performance teams to execute a common vision.
- Time management. Ability to prioritize effectively and deliver on deadlines.
- Optimism. Be the best part of our clients’ day. Express a contagious enthusiasm for our work.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting or other client facing work
- Fluent in English
**Nice-to-have requirements **
- Fluent in Swedish
- You can take on projects outside of Sweden
**About Invenio Growth **
Invenio is an advisory firm backed by the Nordic’s leading fintech VC, we help our clients grow in the venture economy through joint ventures, open innovation, and venture M&A. Our team is committed to playing an active role in the startup community, and we are devoted to turning disruption into a driver of transformative growth.
Why Invenio Growth?
- Challenging responsibilities and growth opportunities
- Benefits such as biyearly off-site events and annual wellness grant of 4500 SEK
- If you like being surrounded by inspiring and driven people working both in Sweden and internationally, then you will love working with us