About the Position
As a Summer Intern you will work directly with startup founders and Fortune 500 executives on transformational initiatives including venture M&A, fundraising and growth strategy. In doing so, you will work closely with Invenio’s diverse team and the broader Nordic venture capital ecosystem. As you help our clients envision and execute their future, you will help Invenio’s management do the same. We are a young, ambitious company backed by the largest fintech VC in the Nordics, and we expect every member of our team to contribute to the vision and energy of our firm.
- Work with Invenio teams to conduct research and structure client recommendations
- In concert with your team, engage with clients and other external partners
- Conduct strategic analysis and due diligence on behalf of our clients
- Conduct market analysis
- Support in building and pitching of new sales efforts
- Support in Invenio’s recruiting efforts
- Be the best part of our client’s day
What we look for
- Deep interest in in consulting, venture capital, or transaction services
- Confidence and enthusiasm in the midst of ambiguous situations
- Ability to communicate a compelling vision for the future with compelling rhetoric
- Ability to listen carefully, demonstrate understanding and reveal underlying assumptions
- Ability to explain context and make effective use of examples and data to make a point
- Focus, excitement and the ambition to constantly raise the bar
- Passion for the startup community and a willingness to give back
- Desire to foster agreement around shared values, including asking questions, seeking feedback, experimentation, reflection, and open discussion of errors
- Creative thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
- Communication. We value diplomacy, influence and emotional intelligence. We often need to garner positive outcomes through difficult conversations, respond appropriately to other’s emotions and highlight our unique abilities and exclusive information. We look for all our team members to shine in these moments.
- High performance teamwork. We look for folks who come from high performance teams and know how to foster a common vision, build trust, contribute valuable work to a team effort and identify ways to improve the group’s work.
- Time management. We look for a desire to consistently produce high quantities of quality work. We will test your ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Optimism. Our goal is to be the best part of our clients’ day, and we look for people with natural, contagious enthusiasm.
- Full-time during summer (exact role based on mutual agreement)
- English required, Swedish and other languages a plus
Our team is young and growing. We expect those who join to grow into new opportunities as we continue to expand. We come from diverse backgrounds and are building an international and diverse culture.
About Invenio Growth
At Invenio, we develop and execute growth initiatives for the venture economy. We believe that fast-scaling technologies and venture capital are creating unprecedented risks around disruption–and unprecedented rewards for those that can harness startup growth. As a growth advisory firm backed by the Nordic’s leading fintech VC, we help our clients grow in the venture economy through partnership, open innovation and venture M&A. Our team is committed to playing an active role in the startup community, and we are devoted to turning disruption into a driver of transformative growth.